C++ iostream problem in uClibc++ library

vsp

C++ iostream problem in uClibc++ library

vsp
Hi all

I am porting uClibc++ library for a standalone os-less barecoard. The
uClibc C library is working fine. But uClibc++ std::cin & std::cout are not
working. Almost all other C++ features are working like class, new &
delete, ctor & dtor, exception handling etc.

While other features are working BUT cin & cout are not working. What the
problem may be?

Any help!

- Vikram Singh

Re: C++ iostream problem in uClibc++ library

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
On August 3, 2016 8:02:29 AM GMT+02:00, Vikram Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I am porting uClibc++ library for a standalone os-less barecoard. The
>uClibc C library is working fine. But uClibc++ std::cin & std::cout are
>not
>working. Almost all other C++ features are working like class, new &
>delete, ctor & dtor, exception handling etc.
>
>While other features are working BUT cin & cout are not working. What
>the
>problem may be?

You need to be more specific. What does not work? Testcase including instructions on how to build it, what architecture, what toolchain...