uClibc-ng 1.0.23 released

Waldemar Brodkorb
Hi,

I released uClibc-ng 1.0.23 yesterday.
Mostly bugfixes. I have removed the internal RPC
implementation, which is mostly unusable nowadays
as most applications force libtirpc usage (like
rpcbind).

For nios2 I added some ld.so code with the help
of Thorsten, but it is still unusable.

best regards
 Waldemar

Re: [uclibc-ng-devel] uClibc-ng 1.0.23 released

Thomas Petazzoni-2
Hello,

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 05:29:12 +0200, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:

> I released uClibc-ng 1.0.23 yesterday.
> Mostly bugfixes. I have removed the internal RPC
> implementation, which is mostly unusable nowadays
> as most applications force libtirpc usage (like
> rpcbind).

Commit 657c4a9d6c2e649d86307f46ce9d5e44192f6e7a breaks a lot of
userspace packages. At least ruby and ipsec-tools are broken by it:

   http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/fcd024f6658890861fd7165e15edc65f77a9d8e7/
   http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/431135d9f985f3b3f935cc29fe16728b2412dd3a/

Best regards,

Thomas